Monday, February 13, 2017

Pinterest for Writers

Projects and recipes I find on Pinterest don't always turn out so well - like this pumpkin-duct tape book report project my son brought home.  Even if I've had a few pinterest failures,  that hasn't stop me from trying out new things or from spending hours and hours on searching for ideas.   I love Pinterest, but not just in my personal life, but also in my writing life.


In terms of writing, I like Pinterest for two reasons:


1. Writing advice - need I say more?
The advice is often short, sweet, and to the point.  Everything I want is at my fingertip and can be saved to my board!

2. Pictures!!!!
Lots and lots of pictures that I can use to help bring my setting and characters alive.  Having those visual images in my front of me can really help sharpen the details of my writing.


So, love it or hate it. Pinterest can be another tool for writers.  Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment